Welcome to the Majestic Drive-Through Theatre - a Brand New Experience for a Brand New World.
Your purchase of a double-lined mask and t-shirt will be served to you curbside with a unique socially distant twist!
How does it work?
1. Select your date and your t-shirt size. The price is per car, not per person. However, if you purchase multiple slots, your car will recieve multiple different performances at that time.
2. We will send you an assigned pick-up time. Time slots are available between 8 p.m. and Midnight each night, starting every fifteen minutes. Please guarantee you are free during those time periods before you make your purchase. We can not accomodate exchanges or refunds for this product.
3. You will drive to the alley on California Ave., right around the corner from Majestic Rep, and be guided from there. You will need to be in the starting position - which will be emailed to along with your pick-up time - no later than five minutes prior to your schedule slot. You will remain in your car during the entire time slot.
4. This product is for ages 18 and up only.
5. Additional t-shirts and masks can be purchased separately online and be prepared for curbside pick-up.
Majestic Drive-Thru Theatre
PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR CAR AT ALL TIMES.
Table 8 Productions Inc DBA Majestic Repertory Theatre is not responsible for any injuries or damages that may occur during this experience.
There are no refunds or exchanges for this package for any reason.
In purchasing this package from MAJESTIC REPERTORY THEATRE (hereinafter the “Activity or Activities”), I, on behalf of myself and any minor child/children for whom I have the capacity to contract, hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I understand the hazards of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) and am familiar with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) guidelines regarding COVID-19. I acknowledge and understand that that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the CDC guidelines are regularly modified and updated and I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates.
2. Notwithstanding the risks associated with COVID-19, which I readily acknowledge, I hereby willingly choose to participate in Activities.
3. I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to COVID-19 arising from my being on the premises and participating in the Activities and hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE (on behalf of myself and any minor children form whom I have the capacity contract) Table 8 Productions DBA Majestic Repertory Theatre, their owners, officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns (the “RELEASEES”) from any liability related to COVID-19 which might occur as a result my being on the premises and participating in the Activities.
4. I shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RELEASEES from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, losses or expenses of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements, whether of in-house or outside counsel and whether or not an action is brought, on appeal or otherwise), arising from or out of, or relating to, directly or indirectly, the infection of COVID-19 or any other illness or injury.
5. It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind any assigns and representatives, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. This Agreement and the provisions contained herein shall be construed, interpreted and controlled according to the laws of the State of Nevada. I HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS WAIVER WAS EXPRESSLY NEGOTIATED AND IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT THE PERMISSION GRANTED BY RELEASEES TO BE ON PREMISES AND PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES.